Sunday, May 27, 2012

Training Week #13

I felt like this week needed it's own blog.

This was my first week of three training seasons. Not only that, but the workouts have been getting more and more difficult. After all, this is crunch time. With only two weeks left to "really" train, I'm becoming more anxious by the day.

Monday left me feeling sore and by Wednesday's session, my chest was hurting. We took it easy on the upper body - or what Jacki would consider easy - and moved to the core. On Friday, we combined everything and I have to say, my back is feeling it now.

I know I keep saying it, but I am honestly so proud of how far I've come. When we first began, there was no way I would've been able to do half of the things I am doing now. As I complete my Miss New York shopping, I realize that I've never felt this great. When I get up on the Miss New York stage in only 18 days, I know that can be confident in myself.


Jacki-Lyn
(646) 250-4557 or (718) 667-3722

No comments:

Post a Comment