Monday, May 21, 2012

PS 50: "Wish For Change"

That's right - another school has completed the "Wish For Change" fundraiser! As part of Kids for Wish Kids, the classes of PS 50 joined together to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Metro New York and Western New York by collecting (& earning) loose change and dollars.

After PS 39, I didn't think I would see another with as much passion to make a difference. However, the students of PS 50 proved me wrong. I challenged them to beat the magic number, $1,165. I am proud to say that they exceeded my expectations and raised...
$1,941.52

Congratulations PS 50! I knew you could do it! The kids are very eager to find out which class raised the most money. This winning class will receive a pizza party from me!

And the winner is...
Ms. Maddaloni's class
with a total of
$226.18

Once again, I am so proud of all the work that you put into this fundraiser. A special thank you to Principal Fine, the assistant principals, and the PTA President, Debbie MacDonald for having me! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment