Sunday, October 7, 2012

Make-A-Wish at Cold Stone Creamery

Continuing my weekend of appearances, on September 27th I went to Cold Stone Creamery for "The World's Largest Ice Cream Social." During the entire month of September, Cold Stone collected money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which is my platform. On this day, though, they were donating money from every medium ("Love It") and large ("Gotta Have It") size order! I joined them in celebrating and fundraising.
 Joined by my family, who couldn't pass up an opportunity to eat ice cream and support my platform, I greeted the customers and enjoyed some treats of my own. My own personal favorite is chocolate ice cream with peanut butter, fudge, and brownies! MMMMM good ; ]
I was even invited to learn how to make the ice cream! I made my own and my dad's. I have to say, it's a lot harder than it looks. So next time you visit Cold Stone Creamery...tip well : ]
I even received a surprise visit from one of my favorite families, the Moleys! Alexa Moley is Miss Richmond County's Outstanding Teen 2012 and throughout this year we've become very close. I always love to see her and her family (3 sisters and 1 brother!). Thanks for always being there!
Though it may seem like a small appearance, it was one that meant a lot to me and I definitely had a lot of fun! Thanks so much to Cold Stone Creamery for supporting the Make-A-Wish Foundation. A special thanks to the Cold Stone on Richmond Avenue for welcoming me with open arms and allowing me see "behind the scenes!" It was great night with yummy dessert : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment