Sunday, December 2, 2012

On Your Toes Anniversary

For my second appearance of the day on October 20th, I joined the wonderful girls at On Your Toes Dancewear to celebrate their 20th anniversary! Jayne and Lauren were there to keep the day running smoothly, as usual. It was a low-key appearance, much like my previous visit to On Your Toes. It's just always nice to visit the store and help out a company that gives so much back to the community.
Again, I brought my bucket to collect money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, as well as my autograph cards for those who came into the store. I was set up at my post, the little table right in front of the entrance. It was a gorgeous Fall day (though it felt more like Spring!) and I was happy to be surrounded by such fantastic people, doing something I love. I even ran into Samantha Wren, a former Miss Staten Island contestant from last year! It was great catching up with her.
Thank you so much, Lauren and Jayne. As always, it was an honor to have been invited to take part in your very special event; especially this one for your anniversary. Congratulations on 20 successful years and here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment