Monday, June 18, 2012

Zion Family Carnival

After an invitation from a dear friend, Diane Pilatsky, I made my way to the Zion Family Carnival on Saturday, June 2nd. This was a fundraiser for the Zion Lutheran Preschool.
I love the carnival idea for a fundraiser. You could see all of the joy on the children's faces as they played around with carnival games and on rides. There were raffles and food, too! I like events like this because they allow me to really be a part of the community. I took photos with the families and even a few pets!
One of my favorite parts of the day was watching three little dancers perform. They danced their hearts out and you could see how much they loved to put on a show. I could absolutely relate and I was so proud of them!
Thank you so much for having me. I hope you raised a lot of money for Zion Lutheran Preschool! It really does amazing things to give young children the foundation for a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment