Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Training Weeks 8 & 9.

I've been continuing my training with Jacki-Lyn Ricci. The weights have been getting heavier, the repetitions have been increasing, and I can see a real change in my body.

Today, my arms are a little sore, but I've also been dancing almost every day - and running on very little sleep. I think my favorite part of these past few weeks of workouts is waking up and feeling great about myself from the start of the day. It sounds funny, but I just want to run and see how my muscles are looking! Knowing that I've put so much hard work into my workouts and being healthy makes me proud.

When we began, I knew that I would have a long road ahead of me. Having never weight-trained in my life, it was a new experience for me. I will never forget how difficult some of the workouts were for me in the beginning. I am now performing these same exercises with ease. It's a true lesson for anyone who wants to begin working with a trainer but is a afraid that they won't be able to keep up. Jacki has worked with me from the beginning and I can now see that she is proud of what I'm accomplishing.

I can't wait to see the progress after 6 more weeks! Miss New York here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment