Monday, March 5, 2012

Training Weeks #2 & #3

Training is getting tougher - but I'm definitely getting stronger! It's amazing once you realize that you are beginning to do things you never could have before.

Jacki-Lyn went to Florida for a week (her daughter is having a baby!) and she trusted me to keep up with my workouts. I worked very hard to strengthen my muscles, especially my arms. After she returned, we jumped right back into our routine schedule. I could feel that my endurance was up from the last time we were together. We've continued to work on arms, since it's something that I'm not used to. I was very sore after our last workout, but I know it will all pay off. I'm already beginning to see the definition in my arm muscles and I can feel the abdominal muscles starting to form! I think a six-pack will be coming along in no time ; ]

I can honestly say that I'm so proud of myself. I have been making great progress (right, Jacki?) and I will continue to work as hard as I can for Miss New York! It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment