Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Goals!

Well, here we are in the "Year of Miss Staten Island" - 2012! Typically, the whole idea of a new year makes me very anxious. Each year we work so hard to make it amazing, and then another one comes around and we have to start all over! At least, that's how I used to think of it.

However, this time, the feeling is completely different. As Miss Staten Island 2012, I will be able to make such a difference this year and that is definitely more exciting than scary! With a fresh start in 2012, I know I will be able to achieve anything I put my mind to. I hope that I can also show others that anything is possible when you work hard enough!

So, what are my goals & resolutions - world peace, perhaps?

My Goals for 2012:

1. To take time to relax. - This may be a difficult one.
2. To make decisions regarding my "future career."
3. To maintain my physical fitness! - Miss New York, here I come!
4. To not take anyone or anything for granted.
5. To enjoy everything that this year has to offer!

Overall, I really just want to make this year the best it can possibly be. Becoming Miss Staten Island truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I won't let any time slip through my fingers. I can't wait for the amazing things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment